Adults only (18+)
This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 18 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 18 years of age.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES OVER $25
- Dry Herb Vaping Guide
Best Cannabis and Hemp Seed Banks in 2021
As cannabis continues flourishing and to be legalized (for medical or recreational use) in the United States and around the world, home growing is becoming a hobby that people enjoy to grow their favorite herb.
A long side with the growing industry, the marijuana seeds marketplace is becoming a commodity. If you were interested to grow your own weed, here are few trusted and reliable marijuana seed banks that you can get your favorite strain’s seeds from, they’re also the best seed bank for feminized seeds:
1. Ventura Seed Company
Ventura Seed Company is California’s first licensed USDA certified organic Hemp CBD supplier. Their vertically integrated supply chain ensures a premium, sustainable product from genetics to finished goods. Rooted in Ventura County, California, Ventura Seed Company has affiliate farms located throughout the US and is a leading pioneer in hemp genetics and organic and regenerative agriculture practices nationwide.
When Ventura Seed Company set out to make a difference on the planet through Hemp we traced it back to the seed. Ventura’s hemp feminized seeds are high-grade medical strains which provide the company’s growers and customers with high yield CBD/low-level THC, that is compliant with federal hemp regulations. Ventura’s genetic program provides multiple high concentration CBD hemp strains for both full-season flower and auto flower genetics with the quality and consistency you expect and trust.
2. Royal Marijuana Seed Bank
Royal Seed Bank is well-known worldwide for comparing the most popular strains at low prices and have been considered as one of the best place to find the cheapest prices for cannabis seeds online.
The website is very easy to use, with all types of fresh seeds, including regular, feminized and auto flowering. It is, by many standards, a miracle that happened because it compares prices from the best seed banks currently operating and of course one of the best places to buy cannabis seeds.
Along with comparing the best seed banks’ prices, Royal Seed Bank also gives out details about the strains and the providers. They put together this list of popular seed sources including the ones ordered from the most and why.
For the reason that Royal Seed Bank is comprised of different seed banks, the inventory is massive and includes Cheese strains, Kush strains, Haze strains, OG strains, Big Bud strains and more. There are many payment methods on the secure site, including credit card, debit, wire transfer, and cash.
As for shipping, it is worldwide, fast, reliable, and discreet.
3. Aficionado Cannabis Seeds Bank
Founded in Northern California’s Emerald Triangle region, Aficionado has been custom tailoring highly exclusive designer cannabis for a small group of private clients for over 20 years. By uniting legendary heirloom genetics and visionary artisanship, Aficionado exemplifies the Emerald Triangle tradition of crafting boutique cannabis that must be, at once, exceptionally bold and refined. Strictly produced in limited numbers and characterized by unparalleled quality- our exclusive varieties are reserved only for the most serious connoisseurs.
4. Green House Weed Seeds Company
Established in 1985 in Amsterdam, the Green House Brands portfolio includes five leading marijuana businesses — Strain Hunters, Green House Seed Co., Green House Feeding, Green House Coffee shops & King of Cannabis — as seen on VICE & National Geographic. Green House assets have won the company numerous accolades, including over 40 High Times Cannabis Cups and 200+ awards for top genetics, establishing the company’s leadership in the global cannabis industry.
Green House was a pioneer in the development of the European cannabis coffee shop market, where its Green House Coffee shops in the Netherlands and Strain Hunters Clubs in Spain remain market leaders. As Strain Hunters, the company has been featured in documentary series on HBO and VICE, highlighting its globetrotting journeys to find the rarest landrace strains of cannabis. Green House and Strain Hunters media has over 150M views and has one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the industry. Green House enters the rapidly developing legal North American cannabis markets with all of its enterprises, read more here.
Read more about The Green House Seeds Company on The Cannabist.
5. Sensi Marijuana Seeds Bank
Sensi Seeds pioneered the cannabis seed industry in 1985. Today, the company is one of the world’s largest cannabis seedbank with over 500 varieties. These genetics and the brand name have become true classics in the cannabis community. The Dutch government chose Sensi Seeds genetics to develop the medicinal cannabis supplied by pharmacies.
S ensi Seeds aims for the normalization of cannabis use and recognition of the plant’s therapeutic and industrial benefits. This led the company to open the world’s first cannabis museum in 1985. The Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum is now present in both Amsterdam and Barcelona and has welcomed over two million visitors.
6. TGA Cannabis Seeds Bank
TGAgenetics was formed in early 2001 by a small group of dedicated medical growers who had grown tired of the false claims and made up marketing that are still common to this day in the seed business.
Instead of following the industry standard, TGA Genetics had the idea to do “open source breeding” gaining information and specific data from thousands of medical cannabis growers. Now, 17 years later this research has resulted in the creation of 45 new strains each very different from the other and designed specifically for certain conditions.
The company’s focus is the genetics not the business of seeds. With that in mind the site is packed full of information about TGA Genetics so take the time to have a look around the many different sections of the TGA Genetics website.
7. DNA Genetics
DNA Genetics, one of the most important seed companies in the world, has been at the forefront of the cannabis industry and culture for over a decade. Don and Aaron founded DNA in Amsterdam, The Netherlands in 2004. Their upbringing in Southern California soon became their household brand that would set their name apart from the mainstream market and industry.
Their deep insight and vision of the global cannabis culture became a competitive advantage that is difficult to match.
DNA has won more than 180 awards worldwide at the most prestigious events and tradeshows for their contributions to the cannabis industry, making it the most awarded company in the world. High Times Seed Bank Hall of Fame, Spannabis Cup Winner, High Times Trail Blazer Award 2015, Best Seed Company in 2016 by Happyplacefest and Most Inspirational Seed Company in are just some examples of the numerous awards that DNA has been collecting over the years.
8. MTG Marijuana Seeds Bank
Karma Genetics officially started in 2008 after winning a cup at the IC420 cup in Amsterdam. Started breeding in 2000 and have been working in the Dutch canna-scene since 1996, starting in a coffeeshop and later running a local grow-shop. Most of Karma Genetics’ strains are aimed for the serious grower who desires top quality cannabis and stable bred genetics.
9. Swamp Boys Cannabis Seeds Bank
Swamp Boys Seeds is a successful collaboration between Cornbread Ricky and Krome, two old friends from Florida. These creative breeders have undeniably made today’s cannabis community a better place, chiefly by sharing two legendary strains: Triangle Kush and The White.
Since relocating to California, the Swamp Boys have been consistently discovering new genetics, combining their tried-and-true strains with some of the newer varieties to create innovative and unique standout cultivars. Notable strains attributed to Swamp Boys Seeds (either created or selected) include McFly White Fire #3, Trigerian, Nookies, Blockhead, Mojito, Rogan and Tina Danza.
10. Gage Green Group
Considered one of the best marijuana seed banks in the industry. Gage Green Group is a network of connoisseur cultivators and herbalists seeking the finest meditation. The desire for quality and health led to the formation of Gage Green Group. Keyplay merged his artistic approach with M4k’s scholastic perspective to create the foundations of Gage Green Group in Oakland, California.
Since the official formation of Gage Green Group in 2010, this organization has grown into a network of symbiotic gardeners with a passion for excellence. Our headquarters are in Amsterdam while our research flourishes in many diverse climates around the planet.
Herbalists across the land grow healing Gage and promote the truth. Gage Green Group is proud to work with many farmers who harmonize with nature and share the gift of life. The team has gained immense gifts and revitalization from harmonizing and interacting with Gage. Thank the most high for granting us immeasurable blessings which flow endlessly.
Best Cannabis Seed Companies in 2020
Cannabis cultivation is as much as an art as it is a science. The best cannabis seed companies in 2020 will strive to advance the genetic profiling of cannabis strains and user experience. Company ethos, user involvement, and genetic profiling, all contribute to the creation of high-quality cannabis seeds.
From Expert Seeds to Bodhi Seeds, the best cannabis seed companies in 2020 continue to advance, and better the genetics of cannabis strains present today. Trustworthy cannabis seed companies in 2020 pay close attention to strain variety, genetic profiling, and improving the user experience. These companies are considered innovative for not just their expertise in the industry, but also their persistent drive to expand the cannabis breeding project.
Best Breeders in 2020
Picking the perfect cannabis seed companies in 2020 can be a tricky task! There are a lot of factors that go into making a seed breeder reputable and trustworthy. When picking the best cannabis seed companies of 2020, buyers should take into account a few things:
Purpose: Cannabis is rich in endocannabinoids and other chemicals. Now there are many chemical compounds found in this green plant, but here we’ll focus on the three most important—THC, CBD, terpenes.
THC is responsible for eliciting that well-known feeling of being high. CBD, on the other hand, is the non-psychoactive compound that produces a more calming effect. Terpenes give marijuana strains their unique taste and aroma. But that’s not all! Terpenes work in unison with other cannabinoids, THC, CBD, etc. This unison results in an entourage effect which can accelerate the potency and absorption of all other cannabinoids.
Genetics: There are many strains of cannabis, but the three primary ones are Indica, Sativa, and Ruderalis. Each strain possess properties unique to them! And, a hybrid of those strains would have a combination of those properties. For example, Indica is known for its relaxation effects. On the other hand, Sativa tends to contain higher levels of THC, thus eliciting the classic ‘high’ effect. Finally, Ruderalis tends to have a lot more of a therapeutic effect since it contains high CBD and low THC.
Cultivation factors: Cultivation factors include flowering period, the environment needed for growth, yield, and flowering time. Paying close attention to cultivation factors can aid users in determining which strain is right for them.
Organic, sustainable, and reliable are just a few words that describe Bodhi seeds. Considered one of the best organic cannabis seed companies in the UK. Bodhi seeds features a collection of cannabis strains which are rich in both THC and CBD. Their more popular seeds include the landrace and the heirloom!
So, why do people think Bohi seeds is one of the best cannabis companies of 2020? Well, there are many reasons! But, most importantly it’s because they keep precise genetic profiling records! In doing so, Bodhi Seeds create some of the most desirable marijuana strains on the market.
- Neroli 91: Nothing best describes Neroli 91 as a perfect combination of zesty citrus and sweet orange. It’s considered an ideal representation of a warm summer evening!
- Love Dawg: Symbolic of the colder autumn months, Love Dawg exudes a sweet and spicy taste users enjoy. The flavour has a strong berry base accompanied with a spicy-herbal finish.
Cali Kush Farms
A newbie on the list of the best cannabis seed companies in 2020 is Cali Kush Farms.
As the company has only just begun to grow, Cali Kush Farms has yet to make its mark on the cannabis seeds industry. What makes this cannabis seed company stand out is that their goal is to diversify and “re-vamp” the classic California OG Kush!
- King Mamba: Named after the lethal African snake, the Black Mamba. This king of kush evokes a strong and winter pine and citrus aroma. The firm notes and taste truly transcends the classic Californian OG Kush. A true king, the Mamba has a heavy yield with an average flowering time of 8 to 10 weeks.
Garden of Green Seeds
- Blue Dream Cannabis: With sweet vanilla and pine notes, it’s no surprise that Blue Dream has won the hearts of many medical marijuana users. The seeds contain high-quality cannabinoids such as THC and CBD. It’s quite popular amongst women as the strain alleviates symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
- Wedding Cake Cannabis Seeds: An Indica dominant, feminised seed. The Wedding Cake strain elicits a creamy vanilla and sandalwood note which gets your taste buds tingling. These seeds contain 0.1% CBD and have been used as an appetite stimulant, an aid for stress relief, and pain relief
Growers Choice Seeds
- Frosty Gelato: An auto-feminised strain, the Frosty Gelato evokes a fresh fruity taste and a summery aroma. Frosty Gelato contains 17 to 20% THC and 0.4% CBD. It’s perfect for users who want an upbeat high.
- Nicole Kush: The Nicole Kush is an Indica dominant strain that’s rich in both THC and CBD. A favourite amongst beginners, the Nicole Kush radiates a sweet but tart lime fragrance which leaves users with a spine-tingling chill.
Rather than being an individual breeder itself, Expert Seeds is a European project who collates strains and seeds from some of the top breeders across the continent. They are considered one of the best cannabis seed companies in 2020 because they carefully select award-winning and popular strains to include in their selective breeding program. In essence, Expert Seeds will take top-quality cannabis strains and make them even better!
- Gorilla Glue: With a THC concentration of 25% Gorilla Glue has won the hearts of many users for its high potency. The seed produces plump buds which elicit a fresh pine aroma and a decadent chocolate taste.
- Gorilla Banana: Containing 21% THC and 2% CBD the sweet flavoured Gorilla Banana is the embodiment of that perfect tropical vacation. Gorilla Banana gives its users a blissful high that keeps users wanting for more. Apart from being incredibly potent, Gorilla Banana does have medical properties! Thanks to its CBD content, this seed can relieve symptoms of stress, insomnia, and depression.
Picking Best Marijuana Seed Banks in 2020
Undoubtedly, finding the best cannabis seed companies in 2020 can be a tricky task! When it comes to picking a reputable and reliable cannabis seed bank, souvenier collectors need to consider a few key points.
When looking for a cannabis seed bank or cannabis seed companies it’s essential to consider the following factors:
- The reputation of the marijuana seed banks: There’s a lot to consider when it comes to reliability. Reputable cannabis seed banks that consistently produce high-quality seeds is undoubtedly one vital factor to consider. However, a cannabis seed bank that frequently strives to improve its customer care, seed catalogue, and customer experience all better the reputation of a seed bank.
- Marijuana seed and strains available: superior marijuana seed banks will promote strains and seed varieties of the finest class. The cannabis seed bank should have a catalogue consisting of a diverse range of cannabis seeds.
- Price point: Of course finding affordable seeds isn’t easy. The cost varies from strain-to-strain. Now a reputable bank will trust the quality of their products, so often these banks promote their collection through giveaways and sales.
- Reliability and service: No great marijuana bank is complete without a great staff! Cannabis banks that offer consistently excellent customer service, fast and discrete delivery are reliable.
- Knowledge: Take a look at the cannabis seed bank website! Do they have an extensive database of blogs? Do they explain the importance of genetics and variations in strains seen in the cannabis industry? A marijuana bank that continues to update its website information and provide new knowledge to educate the general public will have a remarkable prominence as a seed bank.
Seed-City: The Winner for the Best Cannabis Seed Banks in 2020
Finding a reputable and reliable marijuana seed bank doesn’t have to be a daunting task. But, what marijuana seed bank ticks all the boxes listed above? Seed-City.com!
Founded in 2010, Seed-City stands out from its competitors for many reasons. The company strives to supply its users with the highest quality cannabis seeds at an affordable cost. They have an extensive catalogue of unique seed breeders and cannabis seed companies who promote both modern and antiquated strains of cannabis. Apart from its superior customer service and care, Seed-City takes pride in improving the cannabis industry. And as a bonus, the company regularly promotes its strains through giveaways and sales!
- Seed-City offers discrete shipping
- Affordable pricing
- Multiple payment options
So, when it comes to picking the best cannabis seed bank in 2020, it comes with no surprise that Seed-City certainly won the hearts of many cannabis enthusiasts across the world